Tuesday, December 10, 2013

UPDATE on EGG called "Cancer"

I went to this Blog "lethernekz" again this morning at about 10:30 AM eastern time and the Ad was there again. I went to editor then back to the blog to screen capture it again and it was gone.  The Ads posted by Google are constantly shuffled on and off web pages.
I was surprised to see it still there.
Here are the postings with active Links I made yesterday on this Story.
Penzant Metallon Zzyzup http://dailyinz.blogspot.com/2013/12/eggs-called-cancer.html

dailyinz.blogspot.com





I have been seeing other Ads by the American Cancer Society on my blogs occuring at the same time, more traditional ads.
I don't have the Data to state that I know eggs don't cause cancer but I am sure that writing the word "cancer" ontop of  the image of an egg is calling "eggs" cancer itself.
If the American Cancer Society is posting those Ads they should stop them because eggs are not cancer. -Daniel Farland


More traditional ACS Ads also currently running on blogger:



No comments:

Post a Comment